Start Your Project
Our office accepts projects based on whether they correspond with our messaging priorities, and depending on our capacity to complete core communication projects for the University. The most successful projects are created when our partners work collaboratively with us.
To request our assistance on a communications effort, please fill out our Start a Project form. Using this form will ensure that the right people are involved in assessing your project.
Once you have submitted your request, we will contact you promptly to discuss your needs in greater detail.
Scheduling & Planning
Effective communications materials require time to plan and produce, and complex projects require more lead time than others. We strive to achieve a balance with cost (when applicable), time and quality on each project.
This section provides exploratory questions that will help you define the scope, content needs and approval process for your project.
- What is your goal?
- Who is your intended audience?
- What product(s) do you think you need to reach your goal?
- What is your time frame?
- What is your budget?
- Who is your point person on this project?
- Who on your team must approve this project?
- What existing written content do you need to use for this project? Is it organized?
- What existing visual content do you need to use for this project?
- Is your content free of copyright issues?
- Do you have sample products that inspired your vision for this project?