The Princeton Campus Communicators Network (PCCN) brings communications professionals from around the campus together to discuss their craft and how best to promote the University and its academic and administrative units. PCCN meets on the first Friday of every month during the academic year, and each meeting is sponsored by a different office or department.
PCCN members participate in a group email list for sharing ideas and announcements.
The sponsorship schedule for 2017-18 is:
- Communications (October)
- Government Affairs/Public Affairs/Community & Regional Affairs (November)
- Lewis Center for the Arts/Music Department (December)
- Princeton University Art Museum (January)
- Pace Center for Civic Engagement (February)
- Bendheim Center for Finance (March)
- Career Services (April)
- Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs (May)
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (June)
In addition to the main group, there are subject-matter PCCN groups for social media, arts, design, multimedia, research and entrepreneurship. These groups meet on occasion through the academic year.
How to Join
Any member of the University community who works in communications can join. Contact the organizer of each group to learn more: